"History can be "similar", but it can never really repeat itself. " Events are bound to play out differently at different times and in different places. But there is a pattern to the development of world history, and following or disobeying a pattern will lead to a similar outcome, which seems to be "history repeating itself".
World History Appreciation
World History Miscellany
- Hitler was infatuated with his own niece and niece, calling his “uncle is a devil”
- Japanese good male sex: why do powerful warlords woo American teenagers
- The White Fleet swam around the ball, and the young urchins waved the flag and shouted for reform
- Why was Hitler wildly sought after by the German people?
- The United States reflects on Roosevelt’s New Deal: perhaps delaying the great depression for a longer time
- What kind of influence does the thought of German economic genius yalma Schacht have on Germany?
- Has Jesus ever been married?
- Want to see the outside world: the “McDonald’s complex” of a generation of Soviets
- An encyclopedic Thinker — Aristotle
- The White House adopted the proposal of secretary of state of Austria, and the fighter plane pointed out that the “joint forces” in Kosovo did not work, and then sought the way of reconciliation
- Help repel the “invaders” and restore international peace – the 1950 Korean War
- Treaty of Versailles allies bully