The SS Security Bureau led by Heidrich has been even more successful since it was rewarded for destroying the “black radio”.

They played an important role in the process of Nazi Germany splitting the Czech Republic.

The Sudeten region of Czechoslovakia borders Germany, where nearly 3 million Germanic people live.

Because the mines and bohemian forests in the north and West are extremely rich land, the German Nazis have long coveted this land.

As early as 1923, shortly after the end of World War I, some Nazi groups full of Pan German doctrine began to operate here.

Among the pro Nazi groups in Sudeten Germany, there is a relatively large organization called “German motherland front”, which was renamed “Sudeten German Party” in 1935.

Therefore, there is some basis for Nazi Germany to stir up public sentiment in the Sudetenland region of the Czech Republic.

As a pawn of the Nazi Party and Hitler, Heidrich knew Hitler’s intention and the current situation of Sudeten like the back of his hand.

Therefore, as early as the beginning of 1936, Heidrich provided economic and other support to the organization of Sudeten German party through the German Embassy in Prague at the instigation of Himmler, and guided them to organize intelligence networks and carry out espionage activities.

In the summer of 1938, under the manipulation of Heidrich and others, the German Nazis in Sudetenland constantly penetrated into the organizations in various regions of Sudetenland, not only turning all these organizations into pro Nazi, but also turning many people in those organizations into Nazi German agents.

The new German agents spared no effort to gather intelligence for the SS security service.

In order to transmit a large amount of information to Germany in time, the Security Bureau sent people to set up telephone lines at both ends of the border.

In order to find an excuse for Hitler’s military invasion of the Czech Republic, the Security Bureau of the SS led by Heidrich instructed the Sudeten German Party to make trouble everywhere and shouted to return to Germany.

As a last resort, the Czech government fought back and arrested a number of troublemakers.

However, the fate of the Czech Republic is no longer in the hands of Czech leaders.

With the signing of the Munich agreement, Nazi Germany’s invasion of the Czech Republic has been “legalized”.

Soon, the German army moved to Czech land.

If the spies led by Heidrich initially stood behind the scenes on the issue of Germany’s invasion of the Czech Republic, then when Hitler prepared to launch the “white plan” against Poland, they went directly to the front desk to create trouble.

The manufacturing plan of this incident is called “Himmler operation plan”.

In order to find an excuse for invading Poland, Hitler ordered Himmler to create an incident on the German Polish border, and Himmler handed the task to his favorite student Hedrich.

After receiving the mission, Heydrich quickly worked out a wonderful plan, which is the “Himmler operation plan”.

The plan was designed as follows: on the night before the German attack on Poland, the forces of the intelligence and security bureau put on the uniforms of Polish guerrillas and created the Polish invasion of Germany along the German Polish border.

Their mission was to capture the German radio station in grewitz within a few minutes and attack Germany in Polish.

Heydrich realized that to perform the play well and make it more realistic, he had to take it seriously and create real bloodshed.

Heidrich immediately thought of the SS commando led by Yorks, who led a special intelligence department of the Security Bureau, in which special technicians worked.

These personnel mainly forge documents, passports and passes of different nationalities for foreign spies in the security department.

At the end of the Second World War, the Department also made counterfeit money.

In short, it is a department specialized in counterfeiting.

So Heydrich immediately found Yorks, the captain of the SS commando, and assigned him a task.

This time, Yorks’s main task was to take six capable SS members and attack glewitz radio within the specified time.

After explaining the task to Yorks, Heidrich emphasized that this matter should not be contacted with any German organ or unit in grewitz.

Each person on duty shall not carry with him documents that can be seen as German, such as members of the SS, members of the security service or the police.

Finally, he came to Yorks’s ear and said, “it’s best to leave a few Polish bodies on the scene afterwards.

” After giving Yorks the most important task, Hedrich was busy assigning tasks to some other responsible persons related to it.

Some are responsible for the purchase of Polish military uniforms required in the operation.

Some are responsible for withdrawing the armed forces stationed near the radio station.

Some led soldiers to attack the radio station disguised as polish offensive troops.

Others acted as border police and fought fiercely with the “enemy”.

The task of the last person in charge is to transport the prisoners pulled from the concentration camp as polish bodies to several “battlefields” that will appear.

When Yorks came back from Hedrich, he took six SS members, including a Polish interpreter, to grewitz quietly within the specified time.

He asked the team members to stay in two hotels.

Then, he took the team members to scout the terrain around the radio station.

The radio station is located beside the tarnowitz road outside the city, surrounded by a two meter high barbed wire fence, and there are almost no guards around the radio station.

After all the people reported that everything was ready, Hedrich called several responsible persons together to discuss the specific details again to see if there was anything wrong.

After everything was perfect, we waited for the order of the head of state.

On August 31, 1938, Hitler issued an order to the German armed forces to attack Poland at 4:45 on September 1.

Hedrich immediately instructed his “Directors” to make relevant preparations.

At 16 p.m. on August 31, Heydrich issued a battle order to Yorks.

After Yorks got the order, he took the six SS members to the radio station at 19:45 p.m. At the same time, the truck already parked in front of opeen villa also started quickly to transport the newly killed prisoners to the scheduled location.

At about 20 pm, when the staff of the radio station were working as usual, they suddenly found that several strangers came in murderously and rushed to the studio.

They pointed a pistol at it and were terrifiedThe announcer shouted, “hands up!” Others shot at the ceiling.

Yorks ordered the radio staff to be tied up and stuffed into the basement, and then asked the interpreter to take out the prepared Polish speech and broadcast it into the microphone.

In this way, countless Germans listening to the radio heard the voice of the poles and the mixed gunfire.

The whole process of this event was only four minutes.

Four minutes later, Yorks slipped away with his men and horses.

Outside the radio station, there were several bloody bodies in Polish army uniforms lying on the ground.

On the same night, Nazi agents in several other places also feinted from Poland to the German border according to Heidrich’s instructions.

On September 1, all newspapers, radio stations and radio stations in Germany without exception issued the same news “Polish mobs invaded Germany”.

On the same day, hundreds of thousands of German troops invaded Poland and the prelude to World War II began.